Rib and Loin has been successful because of people like you.
In appreciation for all that Chattanooga has done for our growing barbecue restaurants over the last 25 years, Rib and Loin gives back to the local community as much as possible.
For years now, Rib and Loin makes thousands of dollars in donations to local non profits, local charities, and to our local police, fire department, EMT’s, and our military in appreciation for what they contribute to make the lives of everyone in the community better.
- Rib and Loin wants to maintain our roots as a family business and we view Chattanooga as our extended family.
- Where we see a cause and a need to support our community, we respond.
- Rib and Loin has helicoptered food to stranded motorists on I-75 during storms.
- When the tornado struck Ringgold, GA, Rib and Loin responded with food for 500 people to help those in immediate need.
- Rib and Loin donates to St. Jude, the Shriners, the Cancer Research Center, March of Dimes, and Jerry’s Kids — just to name a few.
Thank you to our local customers like you who allow us the opportunity to give back. It’s one of the best parts of the job.